Advance Ticket Sales
TICKETS for all shows are available at the door. In the case of sold-out performances, patrons without advance tickets will be put on a wait-list and admitted if seats become available. Advance tickets may be purchased by following one of the methods described below.
$14 seniors (60 and over)/military/students
$11 children ages 12 and under
There are three ways to get tickets:
1. ONLINE BY CREDIT CARD OR PAYPAL. This is the preferred way to obtain tickets. To select your own seats and purchase tickets by Credit Card or PayPal, CLICK HERE . You may then print your tickets/receipt and bring to the theater for admission, or you may show your electronic ticket/receipt on your smart phone or tablet at the door. NOTE: Ticket availability online closes 30 minutes before curtain time.
2. IN PERSON AT THE BOX OFFICE: Starting at an announced date, the Vanguard Box Office at 3598 Talbot St., San Diego, will be open each Sunday from 11:15 AM to 12:00 noon for in-person sales. Receipts will be provided via email. During the run of the show tickets may be purchased at the box office one hour before curtain, based on availability. Patrons are advised to arrive 30-60 minutes before curtain to ensure ample time for purchase.
3. BY MAIL: Use the order form that can be obtained by
CURTAIN TIME is 8:00 PM for Friday and Saturday performances and 2:00 PM for Sunday matinees.
(1) For regular performances, all seats are reserved.
(2) Credit sales are available online and at the Vanguard Box Office.
(3) For any questions, leave a message (619) 224 6263 .